May 29, 2014 Event for an introduction to the Global Brains Co-operative. Let’s go!
“Creating your place in the future”
Whether you are a professional, self-employed or manage a business or non-profit organization, in this complex shifting world:
- How relevant is your plan?
- Do you have the quality information you really need to make solid decisions?
- Do you have the resilience to adapt to the changing business environment?
- Are you able to find and attract the best people and expertise available?
- How do you know if you are going to get the best return on your investment of time, effort and money?
Global Brains Co-op builds on a number of converging trends and is creating an opportunity for a new robust agile service platform to help improve your management and performance:
- Online collaboration and business match-making
- Crowdsourcing ideas and project financing
- Management training using a systems approach
- Access to big data analytics and business intelligence tools
- Decision support systems for small organizations
- Cloud computing with service integration
- Open World – open learning, open government, open data, open-source software…
Global Brains Co-op represents the new platform for people around the world to integrate personal, organizational and artificial intelligence, and do it in a meaningful practical way.
Get totally wired with Integrated Intelligence – personal, organizational and artificial intelligence
Global Brains Co-op will be:
- A member-oriented service
- Self-governing – one member-one share-one vote
- Offering a complete suite of tools to support integrated intelligence
- Supported by live meetings and public forums
- Supported by a research and development team
- Linked to a network of advanced professional resources
Come and see if this is a good fit for your future management needs.
You can get in on the ground floor of a significant landmark opportunity now!